- 1 bag Vanilla sugar
- 0,25 Liter of chocolate ice cream
- 10 cl Liquid cream
- 150 g mascarpone
- 2 tsp. coffee Cocoa Powder
- 25 cl Strong coffee
- 80 g Granulated sugar
- Mix the coffee and vanilla sugar
- Whip the mascarpone with the liquid cream and the caster sugar until the mixture is creamy
- Divide the vanilla coffee into 4 cups. Add 1 scoop of chocolate ice cream. Cover with mascarpone cream. Sprinkle with cocoa and serve immediately.
To make a variant: coffee with mascarpone Squeeze 80cl of strong coffee to your taste and keep it cool. Whip 1 sachet of vanilla sugar with 250 g of mascarpone, reserve in the fridge. When serving, divide the coffee into 4 verrines and cover with mascarpone cream. Enjoy it immediately.