Fougas with scrapes
Fougas with scrapes, easy and cheap
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 2 hours 35 minutes
Calories 190 kcal
- 15 g Traditional baker's yeast
- 2,5 tsp. coffee Fine salt
- 750 g Flour type 55
- 9 tsp. soup Olive oil
- Mix the yeast in a few tablespoons of hot water, then pour over the flour and salt. Add six tablespoons. olive oil and begin to knead by adding water gradually until a homogeneous paste that does not stick. Then add the scraps, knead a little, form the dough into a ball, cover it with a cloth and let it inflate for 1 hour in a warm room
- At the end of this time, divide the dough into six dough pieces and crush - a little thick oval patties on the floured worktop. Slit the patties of four large buttonholes and pull a little on the edges to keep them apart. Place the focaccia on the oiled oven tray, cover with a cloth and reserve another hour in the same warm room
- Pour boiling water into a baking dish and place it on the baking sheet, preheated to 200 ° C. Brush the fougasses with olive oil and brush them in the middle of the hot oven. Cook about 20 minutes. Serve warm or cold.
You can replace the gratton with bacon fried and defatted.