Green cocktail, easy
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Calories 220 kcal
- 1 Lime
- 1 Small bunch of white grapes
- 2 lawyers
- 2 tsp. soup Olive oil
- 2 Pamplemousses
- 40 g Nature peeled pistachios
- Peel the grapefruit raw, that is to say by removing the white skin. Separate the quarters between each membrane. Proceed over a bowl to collect the juice and add the slices of fruit in the salad bowl
- Split the avocados in half, remove the core and take small balls of flesh. Add them to the salad bowl. Squeeze the lime and pour the juice over it
- Rinse the grapes, sponge and split the seeds in half. Mix gently with avocado and grapefruit
- Divide this cocktail into the glasses. Sprinkle with a drizzle of olive oil and serve very fresh, sprinkled with crushed pistachios.
To take avocado balls, use a Parisian spoon. If not, cut the avocado in small dice.