Hot homemade chocolate
Hot homemade chocolate, easy and cheap
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Calories 230 kcal
- 1 tsp. soup Granulated sugar
- 100 g Good dark chocolate
- 15 cl Crème fleurette
- 40 cl Whole milk
- Chop the chocolate with a knife, put the chips in a bowl
- Carry a pot half filled with water with simmers and melt the chocolate in a bain-marie
- In another saucepan, simmer the milk and cream. Pour the melted chocolate and smooth with a whisk. Stir in the sugar, stir and let simmer for a few minutes, without boiling
- Pour the hot chocolate into 2 mugs, sprinkle with cocoa powder and serve immediately.
Tip: gourmands will add some melting marshmallow cubes on hot chocolates ...