Italian hot chocolate
Italian hot chocolate, easy
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Calories 240 kcal
- 2 tsp. souped-up Cornstarch (Maïzena)
- 2 tsp. souped-up Granulated sugar
- 50 cl Whole milk
- Mix the cocoa, sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan. Mix with the cold milk without making any lumps
- Bring the pan on low heat and cook, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon until the mixture thickens. Do not boil. Remove from the heat
- Pour immediately into a chocolate and serve hot in pretty cups.
If you stick to it, you can replace whole milk with semi-skimmed milk.