Peanuts with wasabi
Peanuts with wasabi, easy and cheap
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Calories 140 kcal
- 1 tsp. soup Cornstarch
- 0,5 tsp. coffee Sugar
- 2 tsp. soup Wasabi paste
- 200 g Lean peanuts in salt
- Beat 1 egg white with 1 tsp. cornstarch, 2 tbsp. tablespoon wasabi and 1/2 tsp. coffee sugar
- Add 200 g lean peanuts to salt
- Spread on a baking sheet lined with baking paper
- Bake for 15-20 min at 150 ° C (tea 5)
- Stir peanuts twice during cooking and allow to dry. .
Wasabi (available at exotic stores) is also available as a powder. Add it at the end of cooking if you want to strengthen its pretty green color.