Raspberry apple smoothie
Raspberry apple smoothie, easy
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Calories 240 kcal
- 1 Banana
- 1 tsp. soup Liquid honey
- 1 Golden apple
- 200 g Fresh raspberries
- 60 cl Milk
- Peel the apple, remove the core and cut it into wedges
- Remove the skin from the banana and cut into slices
- In the bowl of the blender, remove the banana slices and apple pieces
- Pour the milk, add liquid honey and raspberries
- Mix the smoothie until the consistency is frothy. Serve chilled.
Tip: You can also decorate the smoothies with some fresh mint leaves.