Rolled chicken breast with candied tomatoes
Rolled chicken breast with candied tomatoes, easy and cheap
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Calories 130 kcal
- 0,5 Basil bunch
- 0,5 tsp. coffee Flower of salt
- 200 g Tomatoes confit in oil
- 4 Chicken breasts
- 4 tsp. soup Pesto sauce
- Rinse and squeeze the basil. Open the chicken breasts in the thickness to obtain 4 cutlets. Drain the confit tomatoes and reserve the oil
- Place the cutlets on stretch film. Cover with a layer of candied tomatoes and a layer of basil leaves. Carefully roll each scallop on itself and close the stretch film tightly at each end
- Boil some water in a large saucepan and plunge the wraps 10 min over medium heat. Take out the wrappers, wipe them off and remove the stretch film. Cut them into sections4 Make the rolls on the plates, sprinkle with oil tomatoes, accompany with pesto sauce and sprinkle with fleur de sel.
Pesto sauce is ready to use, but you can make it yourself in a mortar with garlic, pine nuts, olive oil and basil.