Smoked salmon roulades with horseradish mousse
Smoked salmon roulades with horseradish mousse, easy
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 1 minute
Total Time 26 minutes
Calories 220 kcal
- 1 Gelatin sheet
- 2 tsp. coffee Grated horseradish
- 2 tsp. soup Vodka
- 30 cl Liquid cream
- Cut 6 slices of smoked salmon into 15 cm x 8 cm rectangles. Put them in the refrigerator. Blend the last slice with the salmon falls to puree them
- Heat the vodka and melt the softened gelatin in cold water and carefully wring it out. Add the gelatin mixture to the salmon puree. Work it to make it uniform
- Whip the liquid cream very cold until it becomes foamy. Add the grated horseradish while continuing to beat. Add 1/3 of the cream to the salmon purée while stirring, then add the rest very gently, lifting the mixture
- Divide the mousse over the salmon slices. Roll them up and wrap them individually in a stretch film. Book 2 hours in the refrigerator. Present these rolls garnished with salmon eggs and decorated with sprigs of dill.
If you serve this dish to children, remove the vodka and replace it with raw apple juice, which will bring a fresh note to this entry.