Spanish hot chocolate
Spanish hot chocolate, easy and cheap
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Calories 160 kcal
- 150 g Dark chocolate
- 50 g brown sugar
- 70 cl Whole milk
- 0,5 tsp. coffee Cinnamon powder
- Crush the dark chocolate roughly, then put it in a bowl
- Mix the potato starch into 1 tbsp. tablespoon of milk. Pour the remaining milk into a saucepan, add the diluted starch, brown sugar and cinnamon. Simultaneously stir until thickened
- Pour the hot milk over the crushed chocolate, let it melt for 2 minutes, then whisk vigorously to obtain a homogeneous preparation
- Divide into bowls and serve immediately.
You can replace potato starch with corn starch, and cinnamon with vanilla bean seeds.