Strawberry smoothie, easy and cheap
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Calories 200 kcal
- 1 tsp. soup Granulated sugar
- 150 g Seeded watermelon
- 250 g strawberries
- 8 Mint leaves
- 80 cl Skimmed milk very cold
- Wash the strawberries and then mop them up. Place them in the bowl of the blender
- Cut the piece of watermelon in cubes, place them with the strawberries in the blender
- Pour the milk and mix until you obtain a homogeneous and frothy preparation
- Add the caster sugar, continue mixing 1 min
- Pour the smoothie into 4 glasses, decorate with mint leaves. Serve immediately.
Fans can replace the piece of watermelon with a banana.