Trio of cocktail aperitifs
Trio of cocktail aperitifs, easy and cheap
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Calories 230 kcal
- 10 Mozzarella balls
- 15 Cherry tomatoes of different colors
- 2 Puff pastry
- Prepare the thin tarts with the tomato: detail half of a puff pastry in discs using a cookie cutter. Spread in center a small spoon of pesto. Cut the tomatoes in slices and arrange them in rosette on the dough, taking care to alternate the colors.Place on a baking sheet
- Prepare the mozzarella empanadas: detail the second half of the puff pastry in discs using a cookie cutter.State with center a teaspoon of pesto, then drop a ball of mozzarella on it.Replicate the slipper in half and seal the edges tightly with the teeth of a fork.Place on a baking sheet
- Prepare twisted twisted crowns: cut the puff pastry remaining in strips of 2 cm wide.Etale a little pest on the entire length of the strips and twist them. Fold the twists on themselves so as to obtain small crowns.Place on a baking sheet
- Put the three puff pastries in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 15 minutes. The puffs must be golden brown, increase the cooking time if necessary.
You can replace the pesto with green or black tapenade, and mozzarella with diced goat cheese.