Tuna mousse easy
Tuna mousse easy, easy and cheap
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Calories 160 kcal
- 1 Fillet of lemon juice
- 1 pinch Salt
- 100 g Crumbs of tuna in the natural
- 30 cl Very cold liquid cream
- Put the tuna crumbs in the bowl of a Thermomix (or blender), the lemon juice fillet, the pinch of salt and about a third of the liquid cream
- Blend at medium power, about 30 seconds, to obtain a homogeneous preparation, very foamy
- Reserve everything in a bowl, add the rest of the cream in the Thermomix (no need to rinse it) and mix at low speed first, then average, to obtain a whipped cream
- Carefully mix the two preparations, then pour into a bowl and fry until serving time
- Serve as a dip, with vegetable sticks (carrots, celery ...) and small breadsticks.
Mixing twice keeps small pieces of tuna in your foam. Do not forget the lemon juice, which balances the flavor of the tuna and helps the mousse to take.